Call For Sponsors Opportunities
To sponsor the conference
As FOSS4G is a global event, sponsors are the backbone of the conference. With your valuable support, the Local Organizing Committee can organize this great event that the entire geospatial community is waiting for.
We believe in inclusion and aspire to make FOSS4G 2021 accessible to the widest range of participants, from high-end senior experts to junior professionals, from freelancers, to faculty, users and students. The overall goal is to offer everyone a solid opportunity to learn, get inspired, inspire others, and enjoy the company of other geospatial enthusiasts.
By sponsoring FOSS4G 2021, you are extending your contribution to the open source geospatial community, a contribution that is essential to keeping this valuable community active. The FOSS4G Buenos Aires 2021 Sponsorship Committee worked hard to provide multiple sponsorship opportunities, but being flexible to possible changes.
Estimated attendance: 900-1200
- Geospatial software developers and users
- Specialists from government institutions and private companies looking for effective solutions to solve geospatial problems.
- Geospatial project managers looking for flexible and economically advantageous software solutions
- Geospatial technical leaders
- Companies looking to connect with open source communities
- Companies looking to hire open source experts
- Delegates from international organizations and scientific communities
- Global open source leaders for the geospatial community
- Professionals and technicians in Geography, Geodesy, Photogrammetry, Cartography and Topography
- Representatives of non-governmental organizations, collaborative communities, teachers of different educational levels and amateurs
You can see the sponsor brochure here